Brian's Best Blog

My blog will never be up to date, but I will suprise you every now and then with a new post.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Does anyone still read this?

I feel like Brian has lost his fan base. His job blocked access to blogger on the company computers so he can't really update anymore. I'll try to give you the update on what he's been doing:

Work: He's still at Omni at the front desk. He likes it and he doesn't at the same time. He would like to work somewhere more rewarding and somewhere that pays a little more, but doesn't have any ideas so far. I think he's going to try to take some management classes at Omni (at least thats what he says), so we'll see.

Life: Brian spends a lot of time at Starbucks reading. Right now he's on Count of Monte Cristo, Dante's Inferno, and some book about Alexander the Great. He feels like he should be reading something educational or classic at all times. I don't really understand this. If I have time for fun reading, it has to be FUN reading. But thats what makes Brian Brian. He just signed a 6-month lease with Michael Massenburg and another guy from our church. They'll be living in a nice apt in central dallas. He's really excited about having his own apt again. 8 months at home has been enough. After that, we're hoping he can move to Williamsburg, get an efficiency apartment and find a job. Sounds like a tall order at this point, but we're going to make it work. Being apart another year would just be too awful.

I think that's about it for our BJ Flo. He's coming to visit me next week. We'll be celebrating our 6 year anniversary! Isn't that crazy?

If you're actually reading this post, you are one pathetic blog-checker and you should think about just how obsessed you've become.

Love, Elaine and BJ Flo

2 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Kasey Joy said...

I won't take that comment personally! I check most everyone on my blog list. Even someone who hasn't posted since November, so there, I'm lame. Thanks for the update though!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Yes, thanks for the update...I still read and enjoy most everyones blogs. I guess Kasey and I are the ones with no lives!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home