Brian's Best Blog

My blog will never be up to date, but I will suprise you every now and then with a new post.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Kayaking

So I went kayaking for the second time today; this time all by myself with no Elaine (she was studying for law exams). It was a very nice run. I will share a list of what I saw and imagined. Keep in mind, I was all by myself with no one else around. I think I kinda started scaring myself, but it was fun. Wow, I'm a dork!!

Cool Things I Saw:

Crane
Turtles
Big Woodpeckers (the size of a large crow!)
Hawk with a fish in its talons
Frog
Geese
Squirrel
Pine trees


Crazy Things I Imagined:

Small Octopus floating by
Huge Octopus on the bank (actually tree roots)
A human arm floating in the water (actually a tree branch)
A dead person in the water (actually a large tree)
Indians
Stealth fighter plane (I don't know why)
Eagle

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Kasey Joy said...

brian, you're a dork...sorry, but the fact that you imagined those things is hilarious, but even better, the fact that you blogged about it is classic...you know I love you man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home